Pricing for corporate entertainment starts at $800. Original scripts can be written by one of our four on-staff writers, and fees for these or other scripts on file vary. We also can provide professional state-of-the-art sound for groups over 120 and the equipment and microphones are available at an additional fee.
For more information, call our corporate entertainment sales department at (480) 967-6800 or email us at email@example.com.
Ideal for team building, company anniversaries, sales incentives, holiday, and private parties.
- We can customize our interactive dinner theatre scripts to your specifications. We also work side-by-side with you on all your needs whether it be to find a location (we are the recommended entertainment at some of the most finest private venues and most resorts in Arizona); help to create invitations or posters or arrange for décor as part of the theme. (We can even arrange for a band to accompany the evening.)
- We have over 8 different interactive scripts to choose from and can write one just for you! Many of our original scripts can include live music and singing as part of the show.
- Audience members can participate as much as they want and several actually become the supporting cast - they could even be the murderer. There are lots of clues to find and each guest has the opportunity to guess "whodunit." A prize is awarded to the winner chosen at random.
- Our actors are professionals from stage and film and while they hail from New York, London, Australia, California and Las Vegas they now reside here in Arizona so there are no travel costs.
- We are local and have been performing in Arizona since 1989 so you can be sure we will still be around when your event is scheduled to take place. We can and have performed around the State.
- Our team building events are customized to meet the goals of your company. TeamBuilders Ink, our team building division is the leader in interactive corporate events since 1995, headed by a professional who was in charge of Management Training for a Fortune 500 company.
- Our interactive dinner theatre shows are written by our own team of writers so that the language and activities are appropriate to families and corporations while ensuring that our themes are original.
- Our actors are professionals and do not serve food. Their job is to ENTERTAIN YOU!
- We assure you that our fees will be the best you will find for the BEST in live entertainment.
Marney and Alan Austin are the owners of Arizona Performing Arts Theatre. With over 12 years of experience, Arizona Performing Arts Theatre has expanded to provide not only the best in original interactive dinner theatre but also an unparalleled variety of entertainment options to local corporations and conventioneers.
Arizona Performing Arts Theatre offers original comedy revues and stage shows such as popular one act plays which can be performed during or after dinner. Of course, scripts can be tailored to suit individual needs and theme parties can be organized under our other division, Team Builders Ink.
Marney holds the position of Executive Director. Her background includes team building seminars, management training, and consulting for major corporations. She has maintained an active involvement in theatre in the U.S. and overseas for over 20 years and is an award winning actress and director. Before relocating to Phoenix, she and her writer/actor husband, Alan S. Austin, owned a theatre company in Singapore. Alan is a professional film and stage actor and has written several of the company's current murder mysteries.
Scripts available for performance include those listed on this site and several others to which we hold the copyrights. Scripts purchased from us to be performed by another group is permitted out-of-state only and fees vary. Please call Marney at (480) 967-6800 or email us for details.
Serving all of Arizona including Phoenix, Scottsdale, Prescott, Tucson and more!